[Infos und Gerüchte] Shakira (Album 2014)

imagine

Cinzia und ich haben gerade was ganz interessantes gefunden :D

Sie selbst spricht in diesem Interview von einer Tour im kommenden Jahr:

Will you be touring anytime soon?

Yes, I'll likely tour next year. I don't like to stay off the road for too long.

Wer will kann sich natürlich das ganze Interview durchlesen, aber ich fand jetzt nur den Teil interessant. ;)

Quelle: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/blogs/thread-count/shakira-discusses-her-exotic-new-fragrance-20120730

• Like 1

Cinzia und ich haben gerade was ganz interessantes gefunden :D

Sie selbst spricht in diesem Interview von einer Tour im kommenden Jahr:

Yes, I'll likely tour next year. I don't like to stay off the road for too long.

Wer will kann sich natürlich das ganze Interview durchlesen, aber ich fand jetzt nur den Teil interessant. ;)

Quelle: http://www.rollingst...grance-20120730

Ooooh ja - dieser Teil ist SEHR interessant!! Es wäre echt super wenn sie wieder auf Tour gehen würde! :wub:

Das hier hat ja mit allem zu tun, also poste ich es mal hier rein: Es kommt ein neues Perfüm, ein neues Album und eine Tour 2013!!!

Shakira Discusses Her 'Exotic' New Fragrance, New Album & 2013 Tour!

f given the option to own a smidge of what Shakira exudes on a daily basis – gorgeous looks, stunning body, sultry dance moves and a killer voice – many women would gladly accept in a heartbeat. The Colombian singer has a fragrance empire to prove it, too, and is launching her third scent, Elixir, in September.

With this latest perfume, Shakira notes that she wanted to create a fragrance that became "a part of you," like a second skin. The striking aroma embodies white flower, peony, apricot skin, white cedar wood, amber, sugar cane and musk. We reached out to Shakira to discuss Elixir and her current projects, but apparently the singer is

on holiday with her new boyfriend, soccer player Gerard Pique, so she responded to our questions via email.

What was your inspiration behind Elixir?

After my first two fragrances, S by Shakira and Eu Florale, I wanted to do something different, a little more exotic but still really natural, like a second skin. I think with Elixir we've really accomplished that. I'm proud of what we've created with this scent; it still smells perfect to me and I'm a tough critic!

Why did you choose to release a new fragrance that, as you said, is more sensual and exotic? Do you feel more sensual at this point in your life?

I don't know that I would say I feel more sensual or exotic than before, but I'm definitely in a great place in my life, and I hope that translates in my work, both with the fragrance and the new music I'm working on.

Is the new fragrance in relation to new music?

I actually do think the process is similar for me. When I'm working on music, I need to find that perfect balance. I do the same with the fragrance – it needs a little more of this, less of this, etc. Fortunately for me, though, I have great partners and work with a wonderful team of chemists who take my notes, re-work it and make magic. In the studio, the pressure's all on me to do that!

How do you combine these two creative entities?

I don't really combine them, per se, but they're both an extension of me. As an artist, I tend to be very involved in all of the creative aspects of my career, so whether that's writing and producing a record or developing a scent, it usually speaks to where I'm at in my life and what I'm feeling at that moment.

You have accomplished so much in your life and career, what are your future aspirations?

I've been working for years on providing education to disadvantaged and displaced children in my country, Colombia. We're currently building our sixth school and bringing our experience to projects in other countries, such as Haiti and South Africa., as well as promoting Universal Education on a global level. I think I'll be truly satisfied when every child in the world has access to a quality education and I hope I'll be able to see that day during my lifetime. It's something I am truly passionate about and I am convinced it is the answer to eradicating poverty, violence and economic struggle.

With my career, I'd really just like to continue to grow as an artist, a songwriter and producer and hope that my music continues to allow me to tour the world and perform for my fans. That's probably my favorite part of my job.

Is there a particular artist and/or person that inspires you?

Right now I'm really inspired by dance music and what's going on in the DJ electronic world, but my roots are more rock & roll and folk – I've always drawn inspiration from Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, amongst many others.

What would you hope people can take away from all of your creative endeavors?

I hope I can make my fans happy, make them dance, inspire them and accompany them.

What are you currently working on?

I'm currently working on my new album and hope to share some new music with everyone really soon, and it’s taking up just about all of my time!

http://www.shakiramedia.com/news/detail/1112

Ohhh, das waere soooooo tolll!!!!! Ich muss ja noch einige konzerte nachholen!!!! Ohh, ich freue mich spooooo wenn das stimmen wuerde!!!!!!! :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

das wäre wirklich sooo toll. Macht aber auch Sinn, wenn das Album diesen Herbst (oder dann vielleicht doch erst Winter :D ) kommt. Und davon geh ich fest aus

das wäre wirklich sooo toll. Macht aber auch Sinn, wenn das Album diesen Herbst (oder dann vielleicht doch erst Winter :D ) kommt. Und davon geh ich fest aus

:dito:

Denke auch, dass das Album im Herbst/Winter kommt und dann ebenfalls so Herbst/Winter 2013 die Tour beginnt. Nach Deutschland soll sie dann aber erst im Frühjahr 2014 kommen, hab kein Bock auf Schneechaos :moral:

• Like 1

:dito:

Denke auch, dass das Album im Herbst/Winter kommt und dann ebenfalls so Herbst/Winter 2013 die Tour beginnt. Nach Deutschland soll sie dann aber erst im Frühjahr 2014 kommen, hab kein Bock auf Schneechaos :moral:

Ja ey, wie das letzte Mal im Winter. Das Frankfurt-Konzert werde ich nie vergessen, mit den super Plätzen -.-

Also die Aussage zum Album lässt mich mal vernuten, dass wir es nicht vor Weihnachten bekommen :D Was die Tour angeht, ist mir egal wann sie kommt, sofern der Rest passt. :D

Ich denke auch auf keeeine fall das das Album tatsaechlich mal puenktlich im herbst kommen wird!!! Schaetze auch so winter/ dezember! WE will see! sie laest uns ja eh immer warten :)

Oh man, der angebliche Albumtitel :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Auf ne Tour nächstes Jahr bin ich wie gesagt nicht so scharf^^

Also ich würde mich über eine Tour freuen, da ich bis jetzt noch nie auf ein Shaki Konzert war und es Zeit wird das nach zu holen. Und wie man auf den Tour DvD sieht, fühlt sie sich auf der Bühne Live am wohlsten.

Shakira ist momentan in Südfrankreich und schreibt weiter an ihren Songs fürs neue Album :)

In the south of France, writing more songs for the new album, and looking very proper!!

Sieht total süß aus und der Ort auch sehr schön :happy2:

post-163-0-11712300-1344007341_thumb.jpg

Bauch ist wieder weg :P

PS: @ Nadine: Falls das eher ins Neue Album Thema gehört, sorry, war mir echt nicht sicher wos hin soll :)

super schönes Foto :) sie sieht toll aus :wub: und hat offenbar wirklich wieder abgenommen

Wow, das Bild ist einfach der Hammer! Sie sieht wahnsinnig gut aus :) Aber muss es denn schon wieder Frankreich sein :egal:

Gehört eigentlich eher in's Album Thema, aber zu dem was sie zum Bild geschrieben hat: irgendwie verwirrt mich das gerade wieder, wenn sie noch immer Songs schreibt für's Album.Doch wieder 2 Alben? ( :nailfile: )

auf twitter geht grad wieder der song von diesen nervigen twins rum und wird als leak von einem Albumsong verkauft. Heißt revolution :nailfile: diese Typen gehen mir so aufn Keks