Zeitschriften/Zeitungen Info Thread

Magia

Dann schau ich mal, ob ich die noch kriege, aber eigentlich müsste ich die noch kriegen. Danke.

Dann schau ich mal, ob ich die noch kriege, aber eigentlich müsste ich die noch kriegen. Danke.

Wenn ja dann könntest du die Sachen ja einscannen. Bei uns gibts die Zeitung jedenfalls nicht mehr.

In der neuen Popcorn (Nr.2, Februar 2006) ist ein Poster von Shakira drin (normale Größe) und zwar das hier:

http://www.shakiragallery.com/displayimage.php?pos=-31340

:)

Werde sie mir kaufen! Glaube das Bild, gab es noch nie als Poster, oder? :gruebel:

The Sunday Times Magazine UK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Danke an BlackDreamer für die Scans :)

Der Text:

Shakira: South American dream

How did a shy little girl from Colombia become a global pop superstar? Scott Athorne meets Shakira

Half an hour into my interview with the Colombian pop star Shakira, and things are hotting up. "You remind me of a cousin of mine," she says, casually flicking her hair to one side. Really? "Yeah, he's a psychologist." Is he nice? "Yeah, he's very nice, I love him. That's probably why I've been touching you all the time, because, you know, I've been like, 'What's wrong with me?'"

What indeed. We're at an Italian bistro in Mayfair, sharing fried calamari. The only damper on proceedings is that Shakira's manager, publicist and minder are also here, a few tables away, and her driver, in the car outside, ready to whisk her away as soon as my allotted time is up.

She looks good, dressed all in black — high zip-up boots, smart jacket, fitted trousers, crowned by a mass of curly blond hair. Vampish, yes, but also easy-going. English is not her first or even second language — that is Spanish, followed by Portuguese — yet she speaks it well, and colourfully too, calling her mix of Lebanese and Colombian blood "a pina colada", her breasts "humble", and punctuating her soft, creamy speech with exclamation marks and girlish giggles. But we should not let the cute, harmless-looking 4ft 11in exterior fool us. Shakira is no angel. She can be bossy, outspoken, combative. Her manager, Ceci, calls her "haughty" and "always right". Others have called her a control freak, fiery and uncompromising. "Oh yeah," she laughs. "You haven't seen me in action yet." I suspect, however, that I have. This is a fine performance.

She is here to promote her new album, Oral Fixation, her first since 2002, when Laundry Service transformed her from a Latin American star into a global superstar. Culled from a batch of 60 songs she wrote and recorded in her home studio in the Bahamas, Oral Fixation comes in two parts: volume 1, the Spanish version, was released in June; volume 2, the English version, is out here next month. The double album has proven a canny marketing ploy: volume 1 has so far sold 3m worldwide, a large portion of that in non-Spanish-speaking markets across Asia and Europe, while the first single, La Tortura (The Torture) stayed at No 1 in Billboard's Hot Latin Songs chart in the US for a record 21 weeks. The album has made Shakira, at just 28, the biggest-selling female Latin American recording artist in the world, with 29m albums at the last count. They are impressive numbers, dwarfing those of other Spanish-English crossover artists, such as Jennifer Lopez and Ricky Martin, and she likes it that way. Communication to the masses — or being "oral", as she puts it — is extremely important to her. She says she is ruled by her heart, not her head, and her unique linguistic style reflects that — it's full of emotional reflections, visual metaphors and heroic self-descriptions. "In the past, there were many times when I felt alone pushing that huge, massive, heavy structure," she says. "I was carrying it over my shoulder, pushing it myself because I built this career myself. When I started I didn't have a make-up artist, a hairdresser, an assistant, a marketing plan. I started without having anything, just laying one brick after the other, under the sun, by myself. From now on, to continue, I need help to pave the rest of the path."

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll, or Shaki, as friends call her, was born in the Caribbean port of Barranquilla, Colombia, where she had a comfortable middle-class upbringing. She lived in an apartment with her Colombian mother and her father, an American-born jeweller of Lebanese descent, who had seven children from a previous marriage. As the youngest, Shaki was always being doted on by her half-siblings, who lived nearby. "That made me an attention-addicted person," she laughs. "If you ever hear about a rehab clinic for attention-dependent people, let me know, please." Singing and dancing became her way of getting the attention she craved. At the age of 10 she entered a talent contest on a local TV station, came first and won a bicycle. Then she formed a touring singing-and-dancing troupe, which she choreographed. "By the time I was 10, I had already made a decision about my future. I knew that I wanted to pursue a musical career, to sing for the rest of my life. At the age of 13 I signed my first record contract [with the Latin American division of Sony] and recorded my first album."

She says the key to understanding her is her music, but this makes her difficult to pin down. The track How Do You Do features Gregorian chants, a rock guitar and a hip-hop beat. Elsewhere there are military drums, trumpets and punk guitar riffs. The only constant is her passionate singing voice, which seems at odds with her diminutive frame. Passion is a keynote, as is sex, though she prefers the word "sensuality". Her videos and stage performances are racy, with lots of suggestive dancing, pouting and exposed midriff. At the MTV Europe awards in Lisbon in November — where she won "best female", beating Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey — the comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's fictional Kazakhstani character, Borat, cheekily called her "the Colombian prostitute".

But the sweet-looking Catholic girl sitting here seems nothing like her raunchy public image. "My videos represent the artist in me very well, not the woman I am," she says. "When they watch my videos, people think that I'm a very sexually aggressive person, but I am completely the opposite. I'm not as self-confident as it seems when I'm on the stage. I have lots of insecurities; I am actually very shy. Ten years ago I would be in a room full of people and I would stay there for 10 minutes, then go, because I wouldn't feel comfortable. I wasn't too much of a sociable animal. Today I can stand one or two cocktails."

Isn't seeking fame putting yourself in an uncomfortable position? "Well, I need it. I need success more than fame, but I also need attention. That's bad, I know. I've got to learn the positive side of fame. It's got a really gentle, kind side that gives some reasoning to my own life — the opportunity to communicate. That's why I consider myself very oral. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that possibility. The opportunity to help people, as well."

At 20, she set up a charitable foundation called Pies Descalzos (Bare Feet), which has built schools in remote areas of Colombia, and

in 2003 she became a goodwill ambassador for Unicef, its youngest ever appointee. "In Colombia there are over 3m kids who don't even go to school. Some think pop stars are made to entertain, period. I don't see it that way. I think all young people have to be politically outspoken."

Passion lies at the centre of everything she does. It's in her charity work, her music, her ideas, her approach to interviews and even food — the calamari is consumed with relish, and she savours the chocolate biscuits she orders with lots of "wows" and "mmmms". In front of screaming crowds she almost appears to martyr herself, giving herself entirely to the performance, falling to her knees like a rag doll at the end of a song. "Passion is important, obviously. Colombians are very exaggerated, and I'm exaggerated too. I think it's part of my romantic personality."

But her romantic personality is tempered by sober realities. Her song Animal City is about the pitfalls of fame: "And once you have become a star, You got no right to bitch, But someday when you fail, They'll put you on sale And buy you by the inch."

Does failure worry her? "We live in a predatory society, in an animal city. One day you're here and you're desirable for people, but that's not going to last for ever. Everything has its own time, and at some point I know I'm going to fall as well. I just wonder how painful it's going to be when I touch the floor." To emphasise her point, she leans forward and points between her eyes. "Look, look," she says, urging me closer. "Yesterday I found my first wrinkle, right there. . ." I can't see it, though I do notice another mark, a small scar between her eyes, which she got in the summer while convalescing from chickenpox in an old farmhouse outside Madrid. "It's lucky I got it on my third eye," she notes.

"My intuition powers have definitely developed since then." I wonder what the future holds for Antonio de la Rua — the son of a former Argentine president, a man with fashion-model looks whom she met in 2000, falling in love at first sight across a crowded room. They have been engaged for four years. She's says she's considering children, "because it's part of our animalistic nature. . . but no time soon". This is understandable, given that there is the English album to promote, and a world tour to follow, which will take her through to 2007. How does Antonio, who is a lawyer, handle the circus that surrounds her? "He's my best friend, he understands me and protects me. I mean, I love my job — I just hate the pacing of it, the rhythm, it's so fast. We live in a world of immediacy, and that's the only thing that annoys me. I wish I could play one gig, then go back to the Bahamas, sit down in my lounge chairs, stare at the ocean, play with my three maltese dogs, then come out again to play another gig. But it's impossible." Why is it impossible? "No, I couldn't," she insists. "No, no, no. Not in the pop culture in which I live, not in the pop world. Yeah, it's true, I can choose to be just very sporadic in my work, but then I wouldn't be able to communicate with the masses the way I do today." She's being oral again.

The restaurant has become rowdier, so I suggest we visit the Royal Academy of Arts over the road, which has a large exhibition by the Norwegian expressionist painter Edvard Munch. Shakira, who made a number of bronze busts of her fiance Antonio while she was convalescing in Spain, is thrilled: "Oh, yes please — finally I get to do something different." Her manager is not, for we are already over time, and journalists from "the rest of the world" are waiting at the hotel. But Shakira digs her heels in and we go, trailed by an anxious-looking entourage.

"Look!" says Shakira inside the exhibition, pointing to an unflattering portrait of a woman's backside. "Huge arse, you see, the male brain at work. . ." Her favourite piece is The Death of Marat I — a naked woman, a killer, standing by a murdered man. "She's so rigid, almost like an image, a creation of his brain. . ." We stand in front of the painting for a good few minutes before we are interrupted, again, by pleas about time. This time they mean business, and Shakira reluctantly concedes. "This is such an uncomfortable experience," she whispers, catching one final glimpse of Marat before leaving. "It's incomplete, no? It's like an interruptus intercourse."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2099-1972367,00.html

Morgen ist Shakira auf dem Cover der YAM, also steht auch was über sie drin. ;) Und beim Hot Stuff ist sie auch dabei. (eigentlich komisch, da sie doch erst vor ein paar Wochen beim Hot Stuff. :gruebel: )

Shakira auf´m Cover, dass gab es ja irgendwie auch schon lange nicht mehr, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, also ich meine jetzt bei uns in Deutschland hier.

Stimmt, beim Hot Stuff war sie erst, ist noch gar nicht so lange her :gruebel:

Werde mir die Zeitschrit auf jedenfall holen, danke Senem :)

Na da bin ich doch auch dabei :)

Es gibt sogar noch einen 4Seitigen Bericht von ihr

Shakira: Sexy wie nie - Da schmilzt der Schnee!

Sexy Traumkurven, Löwenmähne und eine uvergleichliche Stimme: Shakira ist Kolumbiens heißester musikalischer Exportarikel! Trotz ihres weltweiten Erfolgs sehnt sich die 28-Jährige nach einem ganz normalen Leben inklusive Baby - aber mit super heißen Posen. Die gibt`s exklusiv nur in der neuen Yam!

yipieeeeeeeee ein shaki-special!!!!! endlich mal shaki war seit 2003 oder so nicht mehr auf nem cover von yam oder brvo http://shakiraforum.de/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif http://shakiraforum.de/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif

• Administrators

Wenn Shakira aufm Cover ist, kriege sogar ich mal mit, dass sie in ner Zeitschrift ist :blabla:

bin heute zufällig dran vorbeigelaufen und dachte ich kaufs dann mal :kicher:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

In der neuen InTouch ist auf der letzten Seite ein Bild von Shaki und nebendran steht: "Je besser Männer tanzen können, desto besser sind sie im Bett" - Shakira (28)

:lmao:

Was den für ein Bild? :sabber:

Und.Woher will sie das denn bitteschön wissen? :coffee: