[English] Anouk

LaPoeta

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely... but i just saw the "It's so hard" video... well the hair... kinda.. well... i don't say it

Actually I think it looks very stylish, not great, but ok :freak: Her new hairstyle suits much better :up1:

btw: Selina, do you have the original "hotel new york" yet? If not, you should get it as fast as you can. You'll have the chance to check out the fan zone! ;)

post-87-1110032980_thumb.jpg

post-87-1110033009_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for the sites and omg I love your banner :wub:

I just found a new forum, it's located at the official anouk fanclub (http://www.anoukzone.tk/) AND it has a english part  :D

http://fanouk.xsnetworks.net/forum/

Wow! Thank you for the link!!!!! :hail: :hail: :hug2: :hug2: :up1: :wub: :wub: :hug: I just registered over there! That's so cool I finally can talk to more than "only" two other Anouk fans :D :hail:

btw: I didn't make that banner by myself ;) I got that banner from the site anoukzone.tk :)

who's willed to be member of the official anouk fanclub should visit the official webiste www.anouk.com

membership outside of dutchland is 20€ p.a. and there is a magazine being sent with posters, interview, pictures and so on every third month...

Did you sign in?

I think it's not that expensive. it costs you 5 Euro for a magazine. do you know if shipping costs are included?

• 2 months later...

Omg Meerdy you're so lucky!! Hope you get tickts! :up:

I wanna see her live too :sniff:

Did you also get the email about Anouk gonna perform in Rotterdam Ahoy on 3 and 4 december. I'm definitly gonna try and get tickets on friday  http://shakiraforum.de/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif

I convinced my mum to come with me  :D

WTF? :eek2: No, I haven't received any e-mail so far although I'm part of the mailing list...Wanna see her live :will:

I was really excited when I wrote that last night :lmao: I wanted to translate it but it's also on the english part of the site.

ANOUK LIVE IN AHOY’ ROTTERDAM

DIXONS PROUDLY PRESENTS

ANOUK LIVE IN AHOY’ ROTTERDAM

Hotel New York Live! On Saturday, December 3rd and Sunday, December 4th,  it will finally happen: Anouk will perform live at Ahoy’Rotterdam.

After the overwhelming success of her latest album “Hotel New York”,  Anouk will perform the album and its songs live. For these concerts only, a special stage will be built in the center of this famous concert hall, to create a “theatre in the round.”

Anouk will also perform in the Sportpaleis Antwerpen on November 9th.

After the upbeat hit single ‘Girl”, and the intriguing ballad ‘Lost’, the third Hotel New York single will be released this summer. Anouk worked together with her co-writer, from the beginning,  Bart van Veen,  and created the songs in room 101 of the “real” Hotel New York,  which is located in the city of Rotterdam. Besides writing with Bart, Anouk also wrote the songs ‘Heaven Knows’and ‘Jerusalem’, together with her husband Remon Stotijn, who is also known as ‘The Anonymous Mis’ of the Dutch hiphop band ‘Postmen’.

On Saturday 3 and Sunday December 4th, Anouk will return to Rotterdam to perform these songs live, but don’t worry, she will also perform her other hits!

Anouk live in Rotterdam, is powered by 3FM and MTV.

Saturday December 03  and  Sunday December 4, 2005

Ahoy’ Rotterdam

Tickets:  € 38, € 37 and € 27  (exclusive of service fee)

Start:            20:00 hrs

Ticket sales will start at Saturday June 4th  at 10:00 hrs  via www.ticketservice.nl , the larger Post offices, or at the ticket booth of Ahoy’Rotterdam.

The only thing the email said besides the article of the site was "Opendisc offers you the unique change to check in for the Hotel New York Tour of Anouk. Friday you can order 2 tickets through Opendisc for the concerts of Anouk in Ahoy on 3 and 4 december. This offer is exclusive for members of the Opendisc part of the Anouk site. Go to the opendisc part of the Anouk site on friday between 10.00 and 18.00 and follow instructions.

I so hope I can get tickets :wub:

Edited by miranda83