[English] Anouk

LaPoeta

Hehe, heard the parody by Edwin Evers (popular Dutch radio DJ), it's a parody on Nobody's Wife. "het spijt me voor die klap die ik gaf in je nek, waarom houd je dan ook niet je bek? als je zegt dat ik wat onredelijk ben" :lmao:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, heard the parody by Edwin Evers (popular Dutch radio DJ), it's a parody on Nobody's Wife. "het spijt me voor die klap die ik gaf in je nek, waarom houd je dan ook niet je bek? als je zegt dat ik wat onredelijk ben"  :lmao:

I haven't heard it yet, but the text is so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe, heard the parody by Edwin Evers (popular Dutch radio DJ), it's a parody on Nobody's Wife. "het spijt me voor die klap die ik gaf in je nek, waarom houd je dan ook niet je bek? als je zegt dat ik wat onredelijk ben"  :lmao:

I haven't heard it yet, but the text is so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could anyone translate it for me :P ?

yes of course :lol:  :hug2:

I'm sorry for the punch I gave you in your neck, why don't you shut your mouth then? if you say I'm so unreasonble.

I hope I translate that right.

Thank you. :hug: :love2:

:lmao: First I thought you're speaking to me :freak: :lmao:

I've just watched 5 songs from the DVD (live-concert "gurten festival" I think) and I'm so in love with this woman :love2: Her voice is incredible....sometimes she sounds a lil bit like Janis Joplin when she shouts in the micro :super: :hail:

Tomorrow, I'll watch the last few songs and I'll finish with the documentary :)

I should have watched the DVD before asking. Now I've finished the DVD in which was said something about her son Benjahmin and her child she's expecting now :love2: :love2: :hail: Now I know everything :D

I should have watched the DVD before asking. Now I've finished the DVD in which was said something about her son Benjahmin and her child she's expecting now  :love2:  :love2:  :hail: Now I know everything  :D

OMG I need that dvd :lol: I'm gonna buy it this week, but do tell more about it :hug2:

Ok. If u want.

The first part is about a few festivals (Gurten, Pinkpop,...)

Tracks: DVD

1. Everything

2. Too long

3. Don't

4. Nobody's wife

5. Sacrifice

6. Searching

7. Who cares

8. No time to waste

9. R u kiddin' me

10. I live for you

then there's also a cd included:

1. Who cares (Acoustic Version)

2. Everything (Acoustic Version)

3. Too long (Acoustic Version)

4. Searching (Acoustic Version)

5. Stop thinking (Acoustic Version)

6. Wait and see (Acoustic Version)

7. Margarita chum (Acoustic Version)

a Docu and also the 2 Meter sessies: Nobody's wife and I alone (Duet with sarah bettens) and a gallery :super: :super: :love2: :love2:

I love 2 meter sessies, I've it on VHS, the songs are so cool!!! :)

what is "2 meter sessies" I have several songs on my computer but dunno what it means :sad:
It's the name of a program (it doesn't excist anymore) that was on dutch television. Artist get the change to sing there songs unplugged, really back to basic :)

Maybe I can find pics of that program, if I do, I'll post them here ;)

I love 2 meter sessies, I've it on VHS, the songs are so cool!!! :)

what is "2 meter sessies" I have several songs on my computer but dunno what it means :sad:
It's the name of a program (it doesn't excist anymore) that was on dutch television. Artist get the change to sing there songs unplugged, really back to basic :)

Maybe I can find pics of that program, if I do, I'll post them here ;)

Oh yeah!!! That would be great :hug2:

In the DVD, Anouk and the other girl are singing "I alone" (as I said before) and they're sitting in a big (opera)-hall with other bandmembers :hail: Very cool ;)

Oh yeah!!! That would be great :hug2:

In the DVD, Anouk and the other girl are singing "I alone" (as I said before) and they're sitting in a big (opera)-hall with other bandmembers  :hail: Very cool ;)

That girl is Sara from the belgium band K'Choice (if I spelled that right)

I found these screencaps, the site has loads of other pics too :D

http://www.geocities.com/anoukdark/

http://www.geocities.com/anoukdark2/screens2ms1.html

http://www.geocities.com/anoukdark2/screens2ms2.html

http://www.geocities.com/anoukdark2/screens2ms3.html

Edited by miranda83

Wow :hail: Thank you so much Miranda :hug2: These are exactly the pictures that belong to this "performance" :)

To be honest...I don't really like her gold teeth :freak: and I think short hair with the baseball cap looks great :hail: :D

You're welcome :hug2:

I'm not a fan of her gold teeth aswell, although I can't remember if she has them now :thinking:

I also love her with short hair, or the hairstyle she has in the nobody's wife usa version :D and oh wait, I love the braids she has on that pic that is in the booklet of the album Urban Solitude, I don't know if you have that cd, but I so wish I would have those braids :freak:

Edited by miranda83

I'm not a fan of her gold teeth aswell, although I can't remember if she has them now  :thinking:

No I don't think so. In the video "Hail" I realize very beautiful white teeth :D

I also love her with short hair, or the hairstyle she has in the nobody's wife usa version :D and oh wait, I love the braids she has on that pic that is in the booklet of the album Urban Solitude, I don't know if you have that cd, but I so wish I would have those braids  :freak:

Of course I have "Urban Solitude" :hail: My favourite record of Anouk :love2: you mean these dreads? :) :love2:

Yes that's the pic, I love those dreads, she looks great :hail: But short hair and a cap are also cool. Her worse look was from the video It's all so hard, with the ponytail that was to long, I still wonder how she didn't loose her mind when she had that, I would go crazy having my hair before my eyes all day :lmao:

I'm glad she doesn't have those gold teeth anymore, it was cool for a while though. She experienced the same as me, she fell against a pole and lost her two front teeth, so she needed to get fake ones, and choose gold :P

But short hair and a cap are also cool.

Jep...she looks like a real Rockstar :D

Her worse look was from the video It's all so hard, with the ponytail that was to long, I still wonder how she didn't loose her mind when she had that, I would go crazy having my hair before my eyes all day 

Sounds cool :lmao: Although I haven't seen this video, I know what pony-look you mean :kicher: And you're right...I would go crazy for it as well :D But as we all know such pony-style was trendy :kicher:

She experienced the same as me, she fell against a pole and lost her two front teeth, so she needed to get fake ones, and choose gold  :P 

Ouch! What about you? What happened with your teeth? Did u get gold teeth? :kicher:

Edited by *La*Poeta*