[English] Anouk

LaPoeta

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well just a question

who of you guys does know the Girl video? I think it looks so cheap...

i don't like the vid.... but love the song though

I agree, the video isn't one of her best videos :coffee: for my taste, too colored. I like black white videos or such as the new one "Lost" :hail:

haven't seen lost yet, but I'll take a look on it...

I dunno whether they uploaded it again...I checked the fan zone (you can only enter with the original cd "hotel new york") and as I said some days before, we could just watch it on Saturdays...I guess it will be available at the end of february or later... :breakdown:

The video lost is now MUST SEE video on mtv holland. That means that it will be shown regular. I'm checking some fansites, if they have the video I'll post it here :)

edit

http://www.anoukscorner.nl/ look at anoukclips, it's not working yet, but this afternoon it wasn't even there, so maybe they are working on it. The other videos do work :D

Edited by miranda83

Aww thank you so much! Where did you get all those pictures? :hail:

I found them here

http://groups.msn.com/graduatedfool/avators.msnw

I wish there was a gallery just like the one that eline has with big hq pictures :(

You're welcome btw!!! I love this song so much, I also can't stop listening :D

:hug2:

Edited by miranda83

It's isn't? Damn if I only knew how to do that :wall:

I did a little sitebrowsing today, and well there aren't many anouk sites but I found this one (also in english

http://www.anoukmusic.com/

I'm just crazy about that picture on the left :wub:

another site with some pics

http://www.friend2friend.biz/

Edited by miranda83

girls girls girls, when are you gonna learn dutch :naughty:

ok this is what she is saying...I think.....sound is very bad

a lot of people ask me how is it with your mum and does the situation changed you but that doesn't have do shit with it. My music doesn't change by that. A lot of times you fall hard, trust the wrong people but then I just get up again and think about how I have to do it differently. I don't do things I don't wanna do.

Next time you girls translate it :hug2:

girls girls girls, when are you gonna learn dutch  :naughty:

ok this is what she is saying...I think.....sound is very bad

a lot of people ask me how is it with your mum and does the situation changed you but that doesn't have do shit with it. My music doesn't change by that. A lot of times you fall hard, trust the wrong people but then I just get up again and think about how I have to do it differently. I don't do things I don't wanna do.

Next time you girls translate it  :hug2:

Thanks a lot sweetie :hug2: :hail:

I would love to learn dutch, but I actually don't have time to learn it until I will have graduated, you know...But Anouk is a reason, I want to know what she's talking about in various interviews I have :P