[English] Anouk

LaPoeta

Ouch! What about you? What happened with your teeth? Did u get gold teeth?  :kicher:

'No not a gold teeth, my parents would kiss me :lmao: I fell when I was younger and one of my fronthteeth was broke

I just read on the internet that Anouk is going to be in the preshow of the David Bowie concert in Holland, I think that's great!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be shown in dutch TV?  :fear:

I hope so :unsure:

But I think it's great for her to be in the pre show of David Bowie :D

EDIT

I just got an email that said Anouk is planning an acoustic tour around The Netherlands this autumn and she's planning to have an album reading in december. And after that she's planning to give a concert in Rotterdam A'Hoy :hail: :laola:

I'll be there!!!! :lol:

Edited by miranda83

But I think it's great for her to be in the pre show of David Bowie  :D

Definitely. That means commercial for her, if they show the whole concert in TV :D

I just got an email that said Anouk is planning an acoustic tour around The Netherlands this autumn and she's planning to have an album reading in december. And after that she's planning to give a concert in Rotterdam A'Hoy  :hail:    :laola:

I'll be there!!!!      :lol:

I'm happy for you. :hug: :love2: I wish I could see her just once :hail: :sad:

Acoustic Tours are my fav's :D

At least, I'll get her new album :)

I'm happy for you. :hug:  :love2:  I wish I could see her just once :hail:  :sad:

Acoustic Tours are my fav's :D

At least, I'll get her new album  :)

Come to Holland and we go together :hug2: My friends aren't really fans of Anouk, so then I have to drag one of them to the concert, cause I don't wanna do alone :lol:

But maybe anouk is going on tour to other countries , maybe some festivals this summer? :unsure: I hope so for you!! :nod:

Come to Holland and we go together  :hug2: My friends aren't really fans of Anouk, so then I have to drag one of them to the concert, cause I don't wanna do alone  :lol:

:lmao: money money money...makes me funny...in a rich man's world :lmao: :kicher: :P

But maybe anouk is going on tour to other countries , maybe some festivals this summer?  :unsure: I hope so for you!!  :nod:

Last year, she came to the "Gurten Festival" in Switzerland. But I didn't know that :cry: I found it out after I had seen the DVD :sad: :cry:

Edited by *La*Poeta*

about anouk

in here finland we have been our own idols, but now it's over.

the finalist of finland's idols has released album called idols

and there a girl called sonja nurmela sang nobodys wife, but i don't have that album, but someday i will get it :D

and there were also a fan magazine about the finalist.

there sonja recommed anouk's together alone-album

and she named anouk for her own idol.

here's a litlle scan about sonja and her idol anouk

Wow that's so cool!! I didn't know Anouk was famous in Finland :eek:

I'm gonna try to find the song on internet, cause I'm so curious how it sounds. Thank you so much katja :hug2:

And La Poeta, I forgot the money thing, sometimes I get so cought up in things :lmao: :lmao:

And La Poeta, I forgot the money thing, sometimes I get so cought up in things  :lmao:  :lmao:

yeah...the money-thingy...always a problem :ohno:

@Katja: Thanks for sharing. It's great that Anouk's famous in Finland :hail: She's gonna be a big woman in Europe...I know it. I'm feeling it :D

yeah...the money-thingy...always a problem :ohno:

I know the feeling :unsure:

But that you missed that "Gurten Festival" sucks. But maybe she's going to do festivals again this year. I'll try to find info, but if you find things and they are in Dutch, post them, I can translate them for you :nod:

I forgot to say, I love your signature!!!! :love2:

Edited by miranda83

But that you missed that "Gurten Festival" sucks. But maybe she's going to do festivals again this year. I'll try to find info, but if you find things and they are in Dutch, post them, I can translate them for you  :nod:

That sucks really, but at least I have the DVD and can watch her concert (or a part of it :P ) as much as I want :D :love2:

I'm trying to find info as well, but I suck :egal: by the way, there is very old news on the web I think....

I will post info here, even I don't understand, but thank you very much for translating it :hail: :kiss: :hug2:

I forgot to say, I love your signature!!!!  :love2:

Thank you :hug: I love this scene where Antonio's kissing and touching her to wake her up :hail: :love2: :love: I almost cried while watching it. Very cute :love2:

Edited by *La*Poeta*

Thank you :hug: I love this scene where Antonio's kissing and touching her to wake her up :hail:  :love2:  :love: I almost cried while watching it. Very cute :love2:

Yes It's one of my favourite bits too!!! The moment I saw the valentine video, I was blown away :hail: I found an avatar that I made a long time ago, it fits your siggy perfectly! If you want you can have it ;)

Posted Image

I found this pic from the Lion commercial, it's so funny :lmao: But about the sites, there aren't many up to date sites of Anouk unfortunatly. I've been looking too :sad:

Thank you :hug: I love this scene where Antonio's kissing and touching her to wake her up :hail:  :love2:  :love: I almost cried while watching it. Very cute :love2:

Yes It's one of my favourite bits too!!! The moment I saw the valentine video, I was blown away :hail: I found an avatar that I made a long time ago, it fits your siggy perfectly! If you want you can have it ;)

Posted Image

Thank you :hail: I've just realised that this file is called "la_poeta" *hehe* :kicher: I think I will use it on shakirafanz.com 'cause at the moment I'm related to this ava I'm using here :love2:

I found this pic from the Lion commercial, it's so funny  :lmao: But about the sites, there aren't many up to date sites of Anouk unfortunatly. I've been looking too  :sad:

:lmao: :lmao: This picture is freakin' funny :hail: Very cool :hug: :love2:

• 1 month later...

I just came across some recent pics of Anouk and I was like :eek:

She has a huge tattoo on her arm

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and the last news I heard, is that she is going to move to America, and for that she needs money so she wants to sell the house she bought for her mother. But her mother doesn't want that so Anouk is going to court

Edited by miranda83

I don't like it either, it's so permanent. I know tattoos are that, but so it's so big :wacko:

Well I really laughed about the part that she is suing her mother for that house. She gave her that house and know she wants it back :ohno: Well I keep you informed ofcourse

ps. I missed you too :hug2:

• 2 weeks later...

by the way do you remember that sonja nurmela's cover of nobody's wife.

now i have bought that album and i download that song on internet

here you can download it

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=46E63391...E0FBB481B35F861

;)

enjoy

Thank you Katja! :hug2:

I think the cover is okay, she has a good voice, but sometimes it sounds a bit lame.

Not as amazing as Anouk did it, so no competition :D

• 5 weeks later...

well... if it's about Anouk... here i am.

I love her music. Vivi asked me whether i'd know anouk, but i didn't so she wanted me to download sacrifice and i loved t from the beginning. Nobody's wife is great as well... Michel, wonderful. Anouk is great, I'd love to see her live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...