MSN Chat mit Shakira

gaudenz

Ich hab den Chat leider vergessen, ist aber vielleicht auch besser so, nachdem fast alle behauptet haben das es etwas enttäuschend war. So, hatte ich auch den Vorteil das ich Ausschlafen konnte. :D

Aber das Guevens und Gatos Frage durchkam ist echt cool! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ich hab den Chat leider vergessen, ist aber vielleicht auch besser so, nachdem fast alle behauptet haben das es etwas enttäuschend war. So, hatte ich auch den Vorteil das ich Ausschlafen konnte. :D

Was hat Gueven sie denn gefragt???

Das hier:

Güven_and_Gato in Onstage_1 asks: Can you specify now already how the new album is going to look like? Will it be a Spanish-English-double-album? Or rather one album with mixed language? (from Germany)

Shakira_Live says: You know I haven't made that decisions but I have so many songs I would like to do a double album, one in English and one in Spanish. I would love to please both worlds because I know I have fans in the Spanish and English speaking worlds. The good news is that I have songs to please both worlds. (laughs)

Das hier:

Güven_and_Gato in Onstage_1 asks: Can you specify now already how the new album is going to look like? Will it be a Spanish-English-double-album? Or rather one album with mixed language? (from Germany)

Shakira_Live says: You know I haven't made that decisions but I have so many songs I would like to do a double album, one in English and one in Spanish. I would love to please both worlds because I know I have fans in the Spanish and English speaking worlds. The good news is that I have songs to please both worlds. (laughs)

Thanx :hug: