[Serie] Buffy - Im Bann der Dämonen

Empress

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shit, es hat sich soeben herausgestellt das die bekannte die mitkommen wollte morgen leider nicht ins kino gehen kann, also gehen wir leider doch erst am dienstag in "wrong turn". :pout:

Naja, bis dahin kann ich auch noch warten. ;)

sorry, aber ich hab fussball angeschaut. war zuuu spannend für buffy. was ich aber in den pausen so von buffy gesehen hab war ziemlich verwirrend. viele hübsche junge frauen, die vor monstern davonlaufen. :D mir fehlt da einfach das hintergrundwissen. müsste mir mal bei staffel 1 anfangen. :D

• Administrators

ich hab buffy verpasst. ich bin irgendwann um 7 oder so eingepennt und hab bis eben um neun durchgepennt...hatte wohl in lezter zet zu wenig schlaf :D

Ich hab gestern seit langer Zeit wieder richtig geflennt :D nicht weil's so traurig war (das mit Anya war aber schon hart, aber war ich drauf vorbereitet ;)), sondern weil mir klar wurde das ich jetzt nie wieder neue Buffyfolgen sehen werde :sad:

7x21:

Faith: "Thank God we're hot chicks with superpowers."

Buffy: "Takes the edge off."

Faith: "Comforting."

Buffy: "Mm-hmm."

:D

7x22:

Faith: "Well, I trundled right into that one, didn't I? Look, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was blowing you off the other day. I was just trying to, you know, blow you off."

Robin: "Yeah, you know what, I figured that one out all by myself."

Faith: "It's nothing personal. It's just after I get bouncy with a guy, there's not that much more I need to know about him."

Robin: "That's bleak."

Faith: "Way of the world."

Robin: "That's good to know 'cause for a second there I thought it was more defensive, isolationist slayer crap."

Faith: " (laughs) And he comes out swinging."

Robin: "Faith, there's a whole world out there that you don't even know about, and a lot of the men in it are pretty decent guys. They'd surprise you."

Faith: " (shrugs) Guy looks at me, let's just say his priorities shift."

Robin: "Why, because you're so hot?"

Faith: "It's what it is, yo."

Robin: "Oh, please. I am so much prettier than you are. (Faith seems taken aback) Oh, and, uh, for the record, our little encounter didn't exactly change my world."

Faith: "You're tripping! That was rock 'em, sock 'em!"

Robin: "No, no, no, no. It was—it was—it was nice enough, you know, and you're—you're very, um... mm, enthused, and I think with a little more experience—"

Faith: " Dude, I got mad skills."

Robin: "Yeah, of course. Let's finish up."

Faith: "No, hell with that. We're going again, baby. (starts unbuckling her belt) You're gonna learn a little respect here, pal."

Robin: "Faith— (chuckles) Make me a deal, all right? We live through this, you give me the chance to surprise you."

Faith: "What would be the surprise?"

Robin: " (looks at her) You do know the meaning of the word, right?"

Faith: "Fine. (rebuckles her belt) Deal."

Robin: "Good enough."

Faith: "No way you're prettier than me."

Robin: "A little bit, yeah."

*auch mitzitieren will*

ANGEL

Is it Spike? (off her look) You’re not telling me something

and his scent… I remember it pretty well.

BUFFY

You vampires. Didn’t anybody ever tell you the whole

“smelling people” thing’s a little gross?

ANGEL

Is he your boyfriend?

BUFFY

Is that your business?

ANGEL

Are you in love with him? (beat) Okay, maybe I’m out of

line but this is kind of a curve ball for me. I mean, we are

talking about Spike here.

BUFFY

It’s different. He’s different. He has a soul now.

ANGEL

Oh. Well.

BUFFY

What?

ANGEL

That’s great. (sotto) Everyone’s got a soul now.

BUFFY

He’ll make a difference.

ANGEL

You know, I started it. The whole having a soul. Before it

was all the cool new thing.

BUFFY

Oh, my god, are you twelve?

ANGEL

I’m getting the brush-off for Captain Peroxide. It doesn’t

necessarily bring out the champion in me.

BUFFY

You’re not getting the brush-off. Are you just going to

come here and go all Dawson on me every time I have a

boyfriend?

ANGEL

Aha! Boyfriend.

BUFFY

He’s not. But… he is in my heart.

ANGEL

That’ll end well.

BUFFY

What was the highlight of our relationship— when you

broke up with me or when I killed you? I’m well aware of

my stellar history with guys and no, I don’t see fat

grandchildren in the offing with Spike. But I don’t think

that really matters right now. You know, in the midst of all

this insanity, a couple of things are actually starting to

make sense. And the guy thing… (sighs) I always feared

there was something wrong with me. You know, because I

couldn’t make it work. But maybe I’m not supposed to.

ANGEL

Because you’re the Slayer.

BUFFY

Because… okay. I’m cookie dough. I’m not done baking.

I’m not finished becoming whoever the hell it is I’m going

to turn out to be. I make it through this and the next thing

and maybe one day I turn around and

realize I’m ready. I’m cookies. And then, you know, if I

want someone to eat m— (covers) or enjoy warm, delicious

cookie-me, then that’s fine. That’ll be then. When I’m done.

ANGEL

Any thoughts on who might enjoy… do I have to go with

the cookie analogy?

BUFFY

I’m not really thinking that far ahead. That’s kinda the

point.

Und keine 5 Minuten später das ganze nochmal von vorne. :D

Spike takes out his frustration on the punching bag as Buffy walks down

the stairs.

SPIKE

So… where’s tall, dark and forehead?

BUFFY

Let me guess. You can smell him.

SPIKE

Yeah, that and I also used my enhanced vampire eyeballs

to watch you kissing him.

BUFFY

It was… a hello.

SPIKE

Most people don’t use their tongues to say hello. (beat) Or I

guess they do but—

BUFFY

There were no tongues. Besides, he’s gone.

SPIKE

Oh, just popped by for a quickie, then?

BUFFY

Good, good! I haven’t had quite enough jealous vampire

crap for one night.

SPIKE

He wears lifts, you know.

Buffy leans up against the punching bag, then notices a cartoon picture of

a vampire with spiky brown hair taped to it.

BUFFY

You know, one of these days I’m just going to put you two

in a room and let you wrastle it out.

SPIKE

No problem at this end.

Buffy smiles to herself, imagining.

BUFFY

There could be oil of some kind involved…

SPIKE

Where’s the trinket?

BUFFY

The who-ket?

SPIKE

The pretty necklace your sweetie-bear gave you. The one

with all the power. I believe it’s mine now.

BUFFY

How do you figure?

SPIKE

Someone with a soul but more than human? Angel meant

to wear it. That means I’m the qualified party.

He holds out his hand for it.

BUFFY

It’s volatile. We don’t know—

SPIKE

You’ll be needing someone strong to bear it, then. You

plan on giving it to Andrew?

BUFFY

Angel said the amulet was meant to be worn by a

champion.

Spike turns away with a sigh but Buffy steps forward and places the

medallion in his hand.

SPIKE

(smiles)

Been called a lot of things in my time.

Angel 1x18 "Five by Five":

Faith: "Okay, you showed. But how do I know you are really in this? I mean if I kill him, would that help, or just be really funny?"

Angel: "You don't think I know what you're after? I do."

Faith: "You I have to kill. Wesley is just for the hell of it."

Angel is slowly walking so Faith has to turn to keep facing him, which puts her beside Wesley instead of behind him.

Angel: "This isn't about Wesley. This is about you and me."

Faith: "No, baby, he's payback."

Angel: "For what? I thought you were happy with the way you are. By the way you never told me how much I'm worth dusted, just out of curiosity."

Faith: "15 000 plus expenses."

Angel: "You're kidding."

Faith: "Hey, I'm young, willing to work my way up."

Angel: "You feel young, - do you, Faith? - You're looking pretty worn out to me."

Wesley throws himself back, toppling his chair and Angel instantly kicks Faith away from him. Wesley sees that Faith's knife is sticking point down in the wooden floor beside him.

Faith picks up a piece of wood and attacks Angel. The slam each other around and Angel manages to get the impromptu stake away from Faith, tossing her onto the sofa, and breaks it over his knee.

Faith: "Is that all you got, vampire? Get in the game."

She kicks the glass topped sofa table at his face and broken glass flies everywhere. She jumps him, wrapping her legs around his waist and slamming him against the wall. She keeps hitting him, and they both fall to the floor with Faith sitting on top.

Faith: "Come on, Angel! I thought you were bad!"

He takes a hold of one of her wrists and tosses her off him. Faith tries to hit him with a floor lamp, but he avoids the hit, so she instead sweeps the feet out from under him as he gets up then catapults him over the sofa and across the room. She jumps over the sofa after him. Smashes a vase over his back then slams him into the ceiling.

Wesley has shimmied around and is trying to cut his bonds using the knife stuck in the floor.

Faith swings at Angel but he keeps ducking them, so instead she kicks him in the gut. Angel come back and hits her, she hits back then tosses him back over the sofa.

Faith: "You can't take me! No one can take me!"

Faith jumps to kick him again as he gets up, but Angel intercepts her kick with a piece of furniture. Faith sends him flying across the room again, then smashes up a glass-shelving unit when Angel ducks her next kick. Angel slams Faith down on the floor then slides her headfirst across the room into a wall. Faith comes up with another piece of wood in her hand.

Faith: "Come on!"

Angel tackles her and they both burst through the window, falling two stories to land on a trash-container lid. They roll off of it and Faith again throws Angel around.

Faith: "You're gonna die!"

Wesley is almost done sawing through his ropes.

Faith keeps hitting and kicking Angel. Halfway through this it starts to first rain then pour.

Faith: "You hear me? - You don't know what evil is! - I'm bad! - Fight back!"

Wesley has freed his hands and is untying the other ropes.

Faith keeps whaling on Angel, sometimes he ducks, sometimes the hits connect.

Angel grabs a hold of her: "Nice try, Faith."

He tosses her away from him. Then walks after her.

Angel: "I know what you want."

She hits him and he hits back dropping her. She comes back up hitting and screaming, but not making much of a dent.

Wesley leans out of the window and sees Faith beating up on Angel. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a butcher knife, then heads for the door.

Angel as he dodges another hit: "I'm not gonna make it easy for you."

Faith throws herself against Angel screaming: "I'm evil! I'm bad! I'm evil! Do you hear me? I'm bad! Angel, I'm bad! (She begins to sob, grabbing a hold of Angel's shirt and shaking him) I'm ba-ad. Do you hear me? I'm bad! I'm bad! I'm bad. Please. Angel, please, just do it."

Wesley comes running out of the house.

Faith sobbing: "Angel please, just do it. Just do it. Just kill me. Just kill me."

Angel wraps his arms around her shoulders and pulls her against him. She over balances them and they sink to their knees, Angel still holding her as she cries.

Angel: "Shh. It's all right. It's okay. I'm here. I'm right here. Shh."

The camera shows the knife dropping from Wesley's hand as he stands in the pouring rain, staring at them, while Faith cries and thunder rumbles overhead.

,Aug 31 2003, 03:42 PM] Ich zitiere mal helena: HÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ???????????? :D

das dachte ich mir auch gerade :D dazu muss man wohl selber schon mehrere vampire getötet haben, um da durchzublicken.

• Administrators

ja das das dialoge sind hab ich auch gemerkt, die kamen aber so sinn und planlos daher nicht mal irgendwie vorher: so, jetzt poste ich mal die besten dialoge bla ba sonder einfach gepostet, gepostet, gepostet... :D

,Aug 31 2003, 04:00 PM] ja das das dialoge sind hab ich auch gemerkt, die kamen aber so sinn und planlos daher nicht mal irgendwie vorher: so, jetzt poste ich mal die besten dialoge bla ba sonder einfach gepostet, gepostet, gepostet... :D

Naja, das hat sich irgendwie zu nem kleinen Battle entwickelt (was ich gewinnen werde....wir haben übrigens gerade beschlossen damit zu Wetten dass... zu gehen) :D

Angel 1x19 "Sanctuary":

Faith: "Oh god. B - how am I ever going to make things right with her?"

Angel: "Faith, this isn't about Buffy."

Faith: "All my life there was only one person that tried to be my friend, - went out of her way when I had no right or reason to expect her to - and I screwed her. Not to mention her boyfriend, only - him literally."

Angel: "Faith, you and I never actually..."

Faith: "No, not you. The new one. (Angel stares for a moment then looks down) Oh, my god. - Angel, I'm so sorry I..."

Angel: "No, there. You *can* say it. - That's good. (Turns away to leave) Good."

Angel 1x19 "Sanctuary":

Angel comes down with the box of doughnuts to see that his bed is empty and made. Looks around.

Angel: "Faith?"

Sees her leaning against the wall leading into the kitchen.

Angel: "Faith. - I have doughnuts."

When Faith doesn't react he puts the box down on a chair and slowly walks closer.

Angel: "I understand what you're going through - and I want to help... but there are a few things you have to do. - First - I need you to give me that knife."

Angel holds out his hand. Faith looks down at her hand. She is holding a big butcher knife. She slowly lifts it, hesitates for a moment, then hands it to Angel hilt first.

Angel: "You should be resting."

Faith: "I've been asleep for eight months. - You rest."

Angel 1x19 "Sanctuary" (tolle Folge :D) :

Faith is sitting on Angel's bed. Buffy's voice echoes: "Faith no!" Flash to a picture of Faith staking Finch, then back to Faith's face. Flash on Finch's face, back to Faith. Flash to Finch's blood covered hands, and him staring up at Faith. "You killed a man." Back to Faith. "I don't care."

Faith gets up and packs her backpack.

Angel comes in: "Faith."

Faith just looks at him then goes back to packing.

Angel: "You're in no condition to leave here. You walk out that door now and you'll be running for the rest of your life - and my bet is - it'll be a pretty short run."

Faith walks past him: " You know what? It doesn't matter."

Angel steps between her and the door: "It does matter. It matters to me."

Faith: "Why are you doing this? Why are you being nice to me? Just - stop it. - You're gonna step aside or do we throw down? I mean, am I your prisoner here?"

Angel: "No. You're not my prisoner."

Faith: "So I'm free."

Angel: "I don't know about that (slides the door behind him open) but the door is open."

Faith walks past him.

Angel: "Where are you gonna go? Back out in that darkness? (Faith hesitates then keeps walking) I once told you that you didn't have to go out in that darkness. Faith slowly comes to a stop her back to Angel) Remember? That it was your choice. Well, you chose. - You thought that you could just touch it. (Walks slowly closer) That you'd be okay. - 5x5, right, Faith? - But it swallowed you whole. - So tell me -(comes to stand behind her) - how did you like it?"

Faith turns and slugs him - hard. He doesn't retaliate, just slowly turns back to look at her.

Faith stares for a moment then looks anywhere but at him.

Faith hesitantly: "Help me?"

Angel: "Yeah."