Suche/Biete Tickets

imagine

VERKAUFE: paris ticket (13.06.11) stehplatz (würde ich für den original preis abgeben ;))

bei interesse bitte per PM melden :)

• Administrators

Ok, 2 Tickets konnte ich ja an Nici abgeben, das andere hab ich grad bei Ebay reingestellt. :)

Also wer noch ein Stehplatz Ticket für Frankfurt brauch: http://bit.ly/jrLqky

VERKAUFE: paris ticket (13.06.11) stehplatz (würde ich für den original preis abgeben ;))

bei interesse bitte per PM melden :)

Wieso fährst du jetzt doch nicht?

Ich bräuchte noch 2 Stehplatz-Tickets für Frankfurt. Weiß jemand wo ich noch was herbekomme?

zu teuer...:( (hotel & anreise und so)

Auch einer der Gründe wieso ich nicht kann :( und da wäre ich so gerne dabei, wenn die Tour-DVD gedreht wird

Hey, sorry for writing in English but I dont speak German.

I need 2 standing tickets to the Frankfurt show! Someone who lives close to the Dutch border would be the best, because then we can pick up the tickets ourselves on the day of the concert. Joanna tried to help me, but somehow I get now response anymore, and I'm afraid sending tickets by mail would be too slow so... Please let me know... I sent messages to some members here already, I hope someone can help me :)

• Administrators

Hey, sorry for writing in English but I dont speak German.

I need 2 standing tickets to the Frankfurt show! Someone who lives close to the Dutch border would be the best, because then we can pick up the tickets ourselves on the day of the concert. Joanna tried to help me, but somehow I get now response anymore, and I'm afraid sending tickets by mail would be too slow so... Please let me know... I sent messages to some members here already, I hope someone can help me :)

Welcome Viktoria! :P Hope you'll find someone... though I think you might be a bit too late... :)

• Administrators

^im afraid too :( I sent Talía 2 messages, i hope she will answer me. will she go to the concert? does anyone know about it?

No, she won't go...that's why she's selling the tickets. :)

^im afraid too :( I sent Talía 2 messages, i hope she will answer me. will she go to the concert? does anyone know about it?

No, she won't go...that's why she's selling the tickets. :)

she answered me! She is so nice! Somehow i have the feeling it will work out, thanks to her and Joanna!

German fans are really nice, thats a fact! :)

I should learn German asap so i can talk on this forum :D

• Administrators

she answered me! She is so nice! Somehow i have the feeling it will work out, thanks to her and Joanna!

Hope you find a solution so that you can go to Frankfurt. And if you do... have lots of fun! :kiss:

Hope you find a solution so that you can go to Frankfurt. And if you do... have lots of fun! :kiss:

Thanks a lot!!! And you wont come? :(

• Administrators

No, I won't go... had some financial issues so I had to sell the tickets. But honestly, I am not that happy with the tour (shorter setlist etc.) and Shakira herself (the Pique thingy etc.) so I'm not that sad that I'm not able to go... ;)

ACHTUNG

Habe noch 2 Stehplatz Ticket für das Konzert am 08.06.11 in Zürich

1 Ticket gehört meinem Onkel und er verkauft es für 90.- ich werbe hier nur einwenig das es ev noch weg geht.

Mein Ticket kann man für 85 CHF haben

beide könnten am Konzerttag vor der Halle Übergeben werden

Stadion ist Ausverkauft allso wer ev noch lust hatt :summersun1:

Hallo,

habe noch 2 Karten für den kommenden Samstag 11.06.2011 abzugeben.

Sind Stehplätze im Innenraum eine für 73,50 also 147 Euro für beide.

Karten kann ich dann nach Frankfurt bringen.

Edited by Christian88

ich auch :( hätt ich eher realisiert dass ich morgen frei hätte hätte ich mir dem dienstag + mittwoch auch noch frei genommen :( naja kann man wohl nichts machen aber allen die hin gehen viel spass und lässt die sonne zum letzten mal aufgehen :summersun1::summersun2: (für diese tour)