Eure Lieblingszitate von Shakira

FanOfTheGoddess

Ich habe hier mal einige Zitate zusammengefasst die Shakira im Laufe der Zeit mal in Interviews gesagt hat...Die meisten sind lustig, haben aber auch Niveau...

Welches von den hier geposteten findet ihr gut?

Blender:What is your favorite curse word?

Shakira: I would love to use the “F” word in English, but as I’ve been educated under Catholic terms and principles, I’m unable. So I just say “freakin’ this” and “this freakin’ thing.”

Frauen sollten niemals in die Küche gehen, denn wenn sie einmal drin sind, kommen sie nicht wieder raus! Shakira

"Wenn ich an mir etwas ausschalten könnte, dann am liebsten diese ewige Eifersucht. Ich könnte regelmäßig vor Eifersucht in den Tisch beißen, wenn ich sehe, dass Antonio eine andere angeguckt hat."

"Ehrlich gesagt, nervt es mich manchmal tierisch Interviews zu geben. deshalb sage ich zu jedem Journalist vor dem Interview: 'Stell eine gute Frage und wir werden unseren Spaß haben. Stell eine schlechte und du nimmst den ersten Flieger nach Hause!'"

"Natürlich bin ich stolz auf Auszeichnungen oder Platin - Platten. Aber nichts ist mir wertvoller als wenn ein kleines Mädchen zu mir kommt und sagt: 'Ich möchte so werden wie du.'" - Shakira

"Wenn ich etwas hasse, dann sind es diese Spiegel an denen Neonlichter angebracht sind. Darin kann man heute schon Pickel sehen, die man erst in drei Monaten bekommt." - Shakira

"Früher konnte ich sogar im Stehen schlafen. Auf langweiligen Partys stellte ich mich in eine Ecke und wachte erst auf, wenn mir jemand auf die Füße trat." - Shakira

"Computer sind Blödsinn! Kauft euch lieber eine Gitarre!" - Shakira

"Alle sagen, ich sei die schönste Frau der Welt. Leute, wenn ihr mich morgens beim Aufstehen sehen könntet, euch würden diese Worte nie wieder über die Lippen kommen!" - Shakira zu "Oggi" über die Wahl der "Schönsten Sängerin 2002"

Ich schaue eigentlich gar nicht sooft in den Spiegel. Es ist die Aufgabe meiner Visagisten, dass Shakira so aussieht, wie sie aussehen sollte." - Shakira über ihr Aussehen

"OK, Jennifer Lopez und ich haben verhältnismäßig große Hintern. Aber ihrer ist eindeutig größer, dass muss gesagt werden!" - Shakira bei RTL

"In New York City traf ich einen Journalisten, der ging mir so auf die Nerven! Wenn ich den das nächste Mal treffe, dann werde ich ihn schlagen!" - Shakira zu "Rolling Stones"

"Mädels, es macht überhaupt keinen Sinn mit Männern zu streiten. Sie sind sowieso immer im Unrecht." - Shakira

"Geld hat in meinem Leben keinen Stellenwert. Aber natürlich muss ich zugeben, dass es sich in einem Rolls Royce viel angenehmer heult als in einer Straßenbahn." - Shakira über Geld

"In New York City traf ich einen Journalisten, der ging mir so auf die Nerven! Wenn ich den das nächste Mal treffe, dann werde ich ihn schlagen!" - Shakira zu "Rolling Stones"

... dass klingt gar nicht, wie Shaki ... :applaus:

"Wenn ich etwas hasse, dann sind es diese Spiegel an denen Neonlichter angebracht sind. Darin kann man heute schon Pickel sehen, die man erst in drei Monaten bekommt." - Shakira

... das find ich toll, ist mir noch nie in den Sinn gekommen, aber wo sie recht hat. :D

Wie cool. Die meisten Zitate kannte ich noch gar nicht. Sind aufjedenfall alle toll. Zusammen mit den Zitaten 1,2,5,7,8 (auch wenn ich für Gitarren UND Computer wahlweise auch Laptops bin ;)),12 und 13 gehören noch folgende zu meinen Lieblingszitaten:

"When my fans watch this documentary, they are going to see that I'm a neurotic, that I'm an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist, and I don't know if they are going to like that, but they for sure will understand me a little more. They'll get to know my causes in life, what I fight for, the things that inspire me, that move me. ... I just get the feeling that I'm going to get much closer to them than ever before."

"My belly dancing represents me - it's a trademark. I've tried to incorporate it in original ways in modern songs. But sometimes it bugs me a bit that people resort to (saying) that I'm shaking my ass with a huge sexual charge, instead of recognizing it as a move that, yeah, it's loaded with sensuality, but it's also part of an artistic expression."

"Stability makes me ill. I'm a nomad and I live in airplanes. My family is my roots. And I wonder, what does a 23-year-old woman need stability for? Routine is a slow way to die."

"I think in every artist's life, when, right after a performance, we get to feel a certain loneliness and solitude; after receiving so much attention and love from your fans, suddenly everything stops."

"I think we come into this world dressed in many layers, and life is about tearing them off to hit the core of your essence. With every album I release and every year that goes by, I'm getting closer to where I am. And my fans accompany me in that process."

”Colombia is a country of victims, and not of murderers.”

“I’m worried that they will generalize because the Arab world is very extensive and it’s a great culture. The Arab world isn’t all Muslim and not all Muslims are terrorists. Neither do I think that the United States or any other country should get down to the level of the violent ones. I believe that you have to get rid of violence and terrorism but by looking for the way that innocent people don’t get hurt.”

“I remember the first time I saw him. I saw the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ video and instantly fell in love with him, even though I couldn’t see his face. I just wanted to see his face so much. After weeks of finding out anything I could about Nirvana, I saw his face — and he had a face like an angel. I loved him. He was my platonic love.”

Das ist so niedlich. :wub:

“I believe that rock is energy, it’s an attitude about life, it’s a mental state.”

"Rock and roll is meant to be about decadence and hedonism. It's about breaking the rules and really letting your hair down - even if it means drugs and all sorts of illegal activities. I think that's what fascinated me about it. There's something about it that's exciting on the on hand and very sad on the other. I think I'm really curious about that dark side but I'm very far away from that and I know that I will never cross the bridge that separates me from the other shore. But at the same time, I think that my music is part rock and roll, part club oriented and part ethnic."

"It's funny, because I don't think many Americans have seen me really rocking out on the stage. And that's what I like to do the most. But when people hear my album, which is much more pop oriented, they don't realize that I'm very different when I perform. Because when I play live, the rocker side of me comes out, and I think that's something that's pretty new for Americans. Whenever, Wherever, which was my first single in the United States, has a much more ethnic sound, and it's very much a pop song. And Underneath Your Clothes, which is the second single, is a ballad, with a slight British rock influence in the arrangements. So Americans don't really know the real me. And when they see me perform, like this Aerosmith song, they're like, 'oh my god, you're a rock chick!"

“I have respect for sex. I believe that you have to see it without false moralism, because it’s very damaging and it causes blame. But people have to be responsible. Sex is fire, and those that play with fire get burned.”

“Our lives are determined by a group of the few, the leaders of the world. They decide who should live and who should die. We are the pieces in a chess game.’’

"Pop stars shouldn't stick their noses into politics. And I'm sorry If I'm breaking the rule tonight, but I don't really wanna talk about politics. Or politicians. I wanna talk about something that goes above all that. Love. Because love is lacking leaders and leaders are lacking love. Why is it so difficult to love each other. For example: would you hold the hand of the person, who stands next to you, even if you don't know him? Would you tell him that you love him? That you forgive him? Can you him? Can you love her? Can you love me? Can you love them?"

Und dann natürlich das Zitat in meiner Siganatur, das eines meiner liebsten Lieblingszitate ist. :D