[Sängerin] P!nk

AngelBJ

(ist ja glaub ich schon ein bisschen länger "draußen" aber:)

"Nobody Knows" gefällt mir überraschenderweise ausnehmend gut :up: - seit langer Zeit der erste von ihr, der mir mal so RICHTIG zusagt: balladig-traurig und schön piano-lastig.

Und dann geht er einem sogar etwas unter die Haut, was ich bei der guten (punkigen :D ) Pink sonst nie gedacht hätte...

(Übrigens @en!ce find ich zumindest diesen Song sehr erwachsen :) )

• 3 weeks later...

@ MeVengo: Beim posten von Bildern bitte immer die Quelle angeben!!! :moral:

Außerdem ist deine Signatur zu groß! (Höhe deiner Sig: 236 Pixel, erlaubt sind höchstens 220 Pixel). Bitte ändern! :)

Alles zu Signaturen findest du hier.

• Administrators

Ja, hast du. ;)

http://shakiraforum.de/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=129044 und folgende Posts...

Find das erste und zweite Pink Bild ganz schön (vor allem das zweite), die anderen gehen so...net so mein Fall.

Sonst gibt es noch bessere News:

NEW SINGLE!!! P!nk recorded a DUET with Annie Lennox in Switzerland!

Pink came to Dinemec Studios to record her next single.

Following her outstanding peformance at the Geneva Arena on the 17th of December, Pink choose Dinemec to record the vocals to a new song which will be released in 2007.

While preparing the tracks which she sang on a Neumann U47 valve mic, Pink was thrilled with the acoustics in Studio 1 saying "I just love this sound, I'm doing my next gospel album here!".

Paul Sutin, Producer, assisted by Greg Epps at the mixing desk, had the tracks ready for a perfectly executed performance. As was to be expected with a professional such as Pink, the session ran smoothly and was wrapped up in a matter of hours… Says Paul, "I'm amazed at her voice, she's a lovely person too. It's been great working with her."

Pink, who will be finishing her "I'm Not Dead" tour in Australia during April and May, has been nominated at the 2007 Grammy Awards in the category "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance".

QUELLE *g*--> http://www.lematin.ch/nwmatinhome/nwmatinh...istre_pres.html

• 2 weeks later...

And the next single will be...

P!nk has another trick up her sleeve for I'm Not Dead - another single!

Your favourite lady will be releasing the fifth single from the triple platinum album in March.

And the lucky track is? Well, we heard such great things from all of P!nk's fans that we're going to release two tracks - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) and the mighty Dear Mr President.

The tracks will be released as part of a digital double A-side coming soon. We'l have more details coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) video!

Here it is!

The video for P!nk's next single Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) is right here! Remember, it's a digital double A-side that will be available on the 12th March. Dear Mr President, the other side, will be here soon!

http://mfile.akamai.com/1689/wmv/bmguk.dow...nk/leave_me.asx

http://mfile.akamai.com/1689/rm/bmguk.down...ink/leave_me.rm

Quelle:

http://www.imnotdead.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

ich hab immer gedacht frau pink wäre größer? steht shaki vielleicht auf irgendwas drauf? :D

auf jeden fall ein hübsches bild, danke!

Ich denke mal, Shakira hat ziemliche Absätze an, wie immer bei ihren Auftritten... *gg*

ich hab immer gedacht frau pink wäre größer? steht shaki vielleicht auf irgendwas drauf? :D

auf jeden fall ein hübsches bild, danke!

Nein, P!NK ist nicht groß...habe sie ja nun schon mehrmals gesehen :)

Meiner Meinung nach das erste Pic von den beiden.

P!NK hatte auch mal erwähnt das sie Shakira mag, aber HDL würde selbst ihr auf die Nerven gehen.

• 7 months later...
was ist denn das für ein film? ein richtiger kinofilm? horror?

Catacombs ist ein Horrorfilm!

Mhh habe nicht sehr große Hoffnungen, dass ich mir diesen Film im Kino anschauen kann, wenn er doch schon legal im Internet zu sehen ist :(

Habe mir bis jetzt nur die ersten 20 Minuten angeschaut und finde diese schon ganz gut.

jetzt verrat doch mal ein paar mehr details. ;) spielt sie z.b. die hauptrolle? wer spielt noch mit?

und wg im internet anschauen- was für eine qualität hat der denn da? so youtube-mäßig hoffentlich nicht...

jetzt verrat doch mal ein paar mehr details. ;) spielt sie z.b. die hauptrolle? wer spielt noch mit?

und wg im internet anschauen- was für eine qualität hat der denn da? so youtube-mäßig hoffentlich nicht...

Catacombs Director: T. Coker and D. Elliot

Most tourists walking around Paris aren’t aware of the spooky catacombs below their feet. I’d certainly never heard of them. The horror film “Catacombs” claims to be “based on a true story” and takes place in that labyrinthine underworld, but the film as a whole is horribly predictable.

Victoria (Shannyn Sossaman) is a young, nervous wreck of a woman who comes to Paris to see her bad-girl sister Karolina (Alecia Moore, aka P!nk) who is in Paris as a graduate student. Victoria is hardly off the plane when her sister drags her to an illicit rave in the catacombs. As they go through the gates to get to the party, the nyctophobic visitor isn’t too thrilled to find that she has to carry a flashlight just to see where she is going.

The film’s audience is invited to join the curious mix of Gothic and club culture scene and witness hundreds of young people jump up and down to live music, drinking alcohol and swimming nude in the tunnel’s natural springs. They swap stories about how the place is possessed by a devil, claiming that a cult sect raised a child on raw meat, locked him in chains and forced him to wear an ugly mask until he turned into a murdering monster. And guess what? It turns out to be true.

After a while the French police crash the party and everyone scatters. In all the confusion Victoria hits her head on a rock, passes out and wakes up to find herself all alone in those spooky, skull-filled tunnels with only a flashlight for guidance.

We can all feel lonely and afraid at times, and the directors make good use of the claustrophobic atmosphere to crank up the nervous tension and to show her mental and physical journey throughout the underground tunnels. Of course, it wouldn’t be a scary movie without our heroine coming across countless dead ends, bats, mice and a murdering monster. Or is the villain only her inner fears?

I’m not sure if anyone has ever really got lost in the catacombs of Paris, but if I were in Victoria’s shoes, common sense would have told me to wait by the entranceway until someone or other came along. But as I waited for her to find her way out of the labyrinth, I was sorely tempted to liberate myself by walking out of the movie theater.

Also hier ist der Trailer:

Ne, nicht direkt die Hauptrolle - nicht gerade Britney like xD

catacombs2007ja3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

P!NK hat ihren Fans heute wieder geschrieben wegen der Trennung:

Hi everybody. I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world. First and foremost, thank-you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now. The most important thing for you all to know, is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This break up is not about cheating, anger, or fighting. I know it sounds like cliche bulls***, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be. All I know at this point, is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well. One never knows the future, but mine and Careys' just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring. X Miss P...

Ich hab sie noch nie "schwach" erlebt - sie zeigt wahre Gefühle...ist auf der Bühne doch manchmal was schwer. Kann das schwer erklären. Sehe sie nun ein wenig anders - kannte sie so noch nicht.

• 4 months later...

Heute sind zwei neue P!NK Songs bei YouTube gefunden worden - es ist nicht bekannt, ob diese Songs für das nächste Album sind oder wann diese Songs aufgenommen wurden:

Bad Bad Day//Can't Handle It (gefällt vielen mehr als Bad Bad Day):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3JdnxqeFjU

• 2 weeks later...

New P!nk Album Coming October 28th - Press Release

It's official - P!nk is back in a big way. The new single, "So What" will hit your radio waves in early August and will be available digitally mid-August. The new album is set for an October 28th release!

"So What” will premiere on MTV's new show FNMTV in August. Look for P!nk as the guest commentator on FNMTV on July 25th and August 1st.

Get ready for P!nk's big return and an incredible new album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...