[English] Live & Off The Record DVD - Your Opinion

Gwen

I like BIB, but I think this song doesn't really suit Shakira 'cause of the fast spoken lyrics ;) I'm sorry Baby  :P

If I could choose I would have taken DLLAL 'cause she rocks in that song :love2:

Yeah! I think she rox in both! :D but I agree, I think DLLAL is the best of those two too! :super: and I like her lady-pants :kicher: Edited by bonitoo

i think i'm the only one who doesn't have it  :cry:

why don't u have it? :sad:
i dont know where to get it :cry: i was looking for it everywhere but i cant found it :fear: maybe later i'll get it :cry:
so why don't you order it on the i-net? :thinking:

i think i'm the only one who doesn't have it  :cry:

why don't u have it? :sad:
i dont know where to get it :cry: i was looking for it everywhere but i cant found it :fear: maybe later i'll get it :cry:
so why don't you order it on the i-net? :thinking:
i dont know where, and how much it costs, i've never ordered nothing on i-net, you know.... :sad:

It's still kind of new, so it might not be available in every store yet... :dunno:

I tought it should be a lot of commercial about it, but it was nothing. It just stood like any DVD in the news shelf here... heh

i dont know where, and how much it costs, i've never ordered nothing on i-net, you know....  :sad:

Yes, I know...I've just seen that you live in lithuania...I dunno if it's available there :dunno: hmm....maybe you gotta go to a music store and ask if they can order it? I'm almost sure they will do...they have to!!! THEY MUST :D

haha, yeah, great idea from *La*Poeta* :super:

If you ask them, they'll tell you what it will cost, but the shipping use to take a few weeks...I hope you'll find it in some kind of way, cuz it's really a must-see :)

i dont know where, and how much it costs, i've never ordered nothing on i-net, you know....  :sad:

Yes, I know...I've just seen that you live in lithuania...I dunno if it's available there :dunno: hmm....maybe you gotta go to a music store and ask if they can order it? I'm almost sure they will do...they have to!!! THEY MUST :D
yeah THEY MUST!!! :cry: i'll go and kick their ass!!! :grrr2:

I like BIB, but I think this song doesn't really suit Shakira 'cause of the fast spoken lyrics ;) I'm sorry Baby  :P

If I could choose I would have taken DLLAL 'cause she rocks in that song :love2:

Yeah! I think she rox in both! :D but I agree, I think DLLAL is the best of those two too! :super: and I like her lady-pants :kicher:
i think back in black is better and i think it fits ( :thinking: ) to her voice :super:

i think back in black is better and i think it fits ( :thinking: ) to her voice :super:

yeah, you're right! It really suits her kind of.."dark" voice :super: I always have such a problem choosing my "favourite song" it's just not possible for me...each song has it's own..ehh..message..(hard to explain :stupid: ) but i think it's something to be loved and respected about in all her songs... :)

yeah THEY MUST!!! :cry: i'll go and kick their ass!!! :grrr2:
the last solution would be the internet. you have to order it there but the problem is that obviously the DVD will be very expensive :ohno:

I Love the dvd!!! Specially because it's from Rotterdam and i went to that concert! :love2:

Lucky you :)

This DVD is an awesome memory...I would love to have one from Zurich :sad: I almost forgot everything 'cause I think I paid attention too much for Shakira and not for me :egal: :love2: So..it's difficult to remember :pout:

I Love the dvd!!! Specially because it's from Rotterdam and i went to that concert! :love2:

:D cooool whaha i was there too :love2:
:kicher: :kicher: But you're not in the doc :D ;) Joke, now, we stop... :D

Yes they are lucky !! :tongue: :D But France is in Whenever too, soooo I'm happy too... :)

:D cooool whaha i was there too :love2:
:kicher: :kicher: But you're not in the doc :D ;) Joke, now, we stop... :D

Yes they are lucky !! :tongue: :D But France is in Whenever too, soooo I'm happy too... :)

:thinking: do i haev to explain it again sophie?? :wall: look you see france for 1 min but you see rotterdam for 1hour :baeh: but hé how your so sure that ww was in france??