[English] Live & Off The Record DVD - Your Opinion

Gwen

Hi !

So Have you buy the Shaki's Dvd ? If your answer is YES

speak about the DVD here !

For me this DVD is wonderful, the documentary wowowowowww is magic, and of course Shakira :eek: :love2: , this DVD have grown my love for her :love2:

Bye :love2:

Edited by Gwen

I really like the DVD, but I was a little disappointed to find out it doesn´t contain ALL songs she performed on the tour....  :sad:

Yes me too ! :sad: But I was forget quick :D .

I was missed Dude and Un poco de Amor... :sad: Id on't know why I was forget what there was FOOL but... It's me... :kicher:

But I was really disapointted of DELL too... :sad: No ? They said what this song will be with the bonus... And it isn't... :sad:

Yeah L&OTR is a great DVD. And of course I'm disappointed too ... But the documentary is a great work. :)

oh yes, i think so, too! i love this dvd...although they needed a long time and we had to wait ... the result was and is a wonderful dvd with a great documentary :hail: :hail: :hail: :love2: :love2: :love2: it's so awesome and gorgeous...! :love2:

oh yes, i think so, too! i love this dvd...although they needed a long time and we had to wait ... the result was and is a wonderful dvd with a great documentary :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :love2:  :love2:  :love2: it's so awesome and gorgeous...! :love2:

Yes! LoL

Don't you find that there is a gap with the sound and the image??

oh yes, i think so, too! i love this dvd...although they needed a long time and we had to wait ... the result was and is a wonderful dvd with a great documentary :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :love2:  :love2:  :love2: it's so awesome and gorgeous...! :love2:

Yes! LoL

oh yes!!! but that doesn't matter... it's sooo great :D :love2:

Yes! LoL

oh yes!!! but that doesn't matter... it's sooo great :D :love2:
:D LoL

I think that's too, but in 1 year I think what they could do a good job than that :sad: ...

I really adore this DVD...

On the one hand you can see how great it is being such an awesome artist like she is, but on the other hand shakira shows her life with all the sadness, difficult times and dark sides of her whole career...and that's a reason why I'm afraid of watching her in the DVD, although I know that I can't change any fu*king thing...It makes me really sad....and it's damn hard to know that :sad:

I really adore this DVD...

On the one hand you can see how great it is being such an awesome artist like she is, but on the other hand shakira shows her life with all the sadness, difficult times and dark sides of her whole career...and that's a reason why I'm afraid of watching her in the DVD, although I know that I can't change any fu*king thing...It makes me really sad....and it's damn hard to know that :sad:

:sad: you're right! the documentary is so so sad and u can see that it was such a hard time for her :cry: Edited by shakirafee

Oh, I really really really like it! The documetary is way cool! But I agree, it's really sad sometimes :fear: ...

:D and Of course, we all miss the missing songs :stupid: (did that make any sense?). The concert is amazing though, and it makes me look back at the good times (when I saw her in the Globe ;) ) and that's never a bad thing!

so, in my opinion, this DVD was amazing! :love2:

Edited by bonitoo

You're welcome  :D

muhaha, thank000 again.. :D

Hmm, back to the dvd ;)

Oh, I love the back in black song!!! She really can rock!

many says they dont like it :thinking:

:eek2:

bach in black is such a great song!! she really rocks !!

Yes, Back in Black is cool..... But I liked Dude even more actually... And i miss the "Rock n Roll will never die"-Clip from the tour..... Buuuuut.... Anyway a great DVD and the documentation makes up for the missing parts.

Edited by Sari

Yes, Back in Black is cool..... But I liked Dude even more actually... And i miss the "Rock n Roll will never die"-Clip from the tour.....

Same here.

I like BIB, but I think this song doesn't really suit Shakira 'cause of the fast spoken lyrics ;) I'm sorry Baby :P

If I could choose I would have taken DLLAL 'cause she rocks in that song :love2: