[English] Anti-Shakira things

shakiragirl88

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an (old) article I've found on bbc:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/music/revi...nderneath.shtml

this guy says:

I cannot see the point of Shakira. I've read articles with her, heard her music, watched her videos and I just cannot see why she is regarded as a star.

I mean, come on, do we really need another Celine Dion or Shania Twain? It's bad enough that we have to suffer them once!

:wall: :wall:

Edited by *La*Poeta*

I cannot see the point of Shakira. I've read articles with her, heard her music, watched her videos and I just cannot see why she is regarded as a star.

I mean, come on, do we really need another Celine Dion or Shania Twain? It's bad enough that we have to suffer them once!

:wall: :wall:

WHAT!!!!!!!! :grrr2: How he can say that!!!!!!!!! Idiot idiot idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr2: :grrr2: :grrr2:

I don´t really see in which way Shakira is similar to Celine Dion or Shania wain :thinking: Sounds to me like he has no idea what he is writing about.... They don´t do similar music or have similar voices :stupid:

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

well, the topic is old but i also dont get the point of this celine dion/shania twain thing. They are not similar to Shakira at all. Not their music, nor their looks or voices.

I dont know what to think about people creating hater sites about anyone. I mean if I dont like someone I wont spend my time with him/her. These people just try to get other people's attention.

well, the topic is old but i also dont get the point of this celine dion/shania twain thing. They are not similar to Shakira at all. Not their music, nor their looks or voices.

I dont know what to think about people creating hater sites about anyone. I mean if I dont like someone I wont spend my time with him/her. These people just try to get other people's attention.

It was ironically from my site :egal:

hmm..

very interesting.

is shakira new shania twain or celine dion, just because she's female :ohno:

or didn't you even think what did you said :egal:

:P

Should that be a question to me? You quoted that statement like I would have said that :boring:

Hey, when I first saw that statement it really freaked me out :P But then again, I knew it must have been someone else, since you would never ever say such a dreadful thing about our beloved Shaki :kicher:

Should that be a question to me? You quoted that statement like I would have said that :boring:

Hey, when I first saw that statement it really freaked me out :P But then again, I knew it must have been someone else, since you would never ever say such a dreadful thing about our beloved Shaki :kicher:
You got it :super: :P

• 1 month later...

@SHAK1RA:hey,welcome here! :band:

Well,I think this guy only heard "Underneath your clothes",because this is the only song which MIGHT be similar to some songs Celine d. sung.But actually this is kind of stupid,because he said he watched videoS and songS of her... :thinking: :ohno:strange taste...

Well,It isn't worth talking about that!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest devinedarkangel

I believe people who made those sites do not listen to her music but just critisize it, instead of listening to her lyrics they are listening to their arrogantness. Sometimes I wish people like that didnt exsist in this world. Then again, it does.

But what the members on here must agree, we must stay strong for us as the fans we support shaki and her doings. So I say to hell with them and VIVA LAS SHAKI!

why you "truly hate that ugly blonded horse?" :P

ha ha ha, this forum makes me laugh so much !!!!!!

they should talk about thing they love then things they hate they'll live better, for sur !!!

ha ha, so fun. they realy don't know what to do with their dayz... :gruebel:

let them do what they want but it's cool to se what the other people thinks.. but it's really pathetic though..... it's people like those who put bombs on buildings...

and devined u're so right !!!

Edited by Jazze

• 2 weeks later...