[English] Which is your favourite movie?

shakifan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... i like horror movies, too. For example Jeepers Creepers, Scream, Scarry Movie, The Gift, The silence of the lambs, Bride of Chucky, and so on..

But i like movies like American Pie, Pirates of Caribean, Freaky Friday, Ice Age, 8 Mile,... too!

Uhm... i like horror movies, too. For example Jeepers Creepers, Scream, Scarry Movie, The Gift, The silence of the lambs, Bride of Chucky, and so on..

But i like movies like American Pie, Pirates of Caribean, Freaky Friday, Ice Age, 8 Mile,... too!

uh i think ice age is a stupid movie :fear:

and i think the name of potc is Pirates of the Caribbean not Caribean but i'm not sure

Edited by Aline

My favourite movies are Clueless (love it! I've seen it just too many times, about 40x..... I know... lol), Bring It On (Girls United), Coyote Ugly, Costa!, and American Beauty. Oh and wait, also The Horse Whisperer and Black Beauty -_-

My favorite horror movie is The Blair Witch Project, cause it's the scariest movie I ever saw. Now it's not that scary anymore, but I was terrified the first time I saw it! I could barely watch the last part, when they're into that house, and Heather is screaming and all :fear:

My favourite movies are:

all the comedies with julia robert's for example: stepmom, runaway bride, pretty woman, Erin Brockovich, notting hill.

The last film from julia robert's I saw in the cinema and it was mona lisa's smile. I thought the film is very interesting and the trailer was really good. But the film wasn't that good. Anyway I liked the film because Julia was the leading actress and she did really well. The plot wasn't very good.

"When a man loves a woman" with Ryan and Garcia I totally like.

Hi Mitis, welcome on board :wave:

I've never seen the movie called "When a man loves a woman" but I truly love the song :)

Edited by *La*Poeta*

heheh, have you seen Full House?

I have seen it! :D

I like it, but i don't know whether it's on the TV here in Germany now!?! Your Ava is from Full House, isn't it? :D I like it! :)

Yesterday I saw the film Once Upon A Time In Mexico by Robert Rodriguez, starring Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp, Salma Hayek, Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke...

Posted Image

I liked the movie! :super:

It's now one of my favourites! :)

Have you ever saw "The Shining" with Jack Nicholsen (the one were he gets mad and try to kill his wife and son with an Axe)? This one scared me a lot :eek2: . The only Movie i know which is better as the book :super: !

Yeah! "The Shining" is great :super: ...one of all-time favourite movies...from one of my all-time favourite directors...Stanley Kubrick! :hail:

I love Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant!

I love this movie too! It's so romantic. Everytime I see the film i wait till julia robert's say: forever. (the question: how long does she want to stay) .

I think you all know what I mean :P