[English] Which is your favourite movie?

shakifan

How much did the productions cost? I guess something betweenn 6 or 8 Million Euro, right?

This money should have been invested better than in such movies....my opinion :ohno:

The production cost ca. 9 Million Euro!

Well, this money could have really been spent for something more useful, I agree! But this money was paid by the production company "herbX film", and not by private people. And usually film production companies spent their own money in films and not in something else! ;)

But I understand what you want to say...and you're right! ;)

i dont like bully herbich :egal:  he doesnt make me laugh :egal:

Well, some things were quite funny ;)

I saw this film one time (not in cinema ;) )...and certainly this was also the last time! :egal:

In my opinion this is a film, that you can't watch twice ore even more, because it's such a silly and stupid nonsense! :stupid:

Edited by Red Dragon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched (T)raumschiff in cinema and liked it very much.

And of course I wouldn't say that it's a silly and stupid nonsense. Sure, it is meant to be funny and also offers some silly jokes (which I love btw), but in general, it's a great hommage/parody of the sci-fi genre. It's almost as good as Spaceballs for example which is similarly "silly". :)

Besides the nonsense aspect, (T)raumschiff is very well produced - the special effects are up-to-date... the directing is above average.... the camera work is good... and so on and so forth. :super:

Yes, yes... I liked the movie :D

And of course I wouldn't say that it's a silly and stupid nonsense. Sure, it is meant to be funny and also offers some silly jokes (which I love btw), but in general, it's a great hommage/parody of the sci-fi genre. It's almost as good as Spaceballs for example which is similarly "silly". :)

Spaceballs? :thinking:

Is this the Star Wars Parody by Mel Brooks?

Since last monday one of my favourite movie is also Shrek 2.

I saw it in England and it was great. It's so funny and entertaining.

Yeah! Shrek 2 !!! :super: I love this movie! :D

My favourite charakter in Shrek 2 is the "Puss in boots" (The cat), with the spanish accent! :hail: :lmao: In the original (english) version the cat is spoken by Antonio Banderas! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yesterday I saw (T)raumschiff Surprise, this film was also great.

I also saw this film already. ;)

Well...some scenes are really funny, but most of this film is very silly! :freak:

Yes, I love the Puss in Boots as well. It looks so cute. My friend comes from Brasil and she understood some Spanish phrases, so sometimes she laughed when noone else laughed. :D I saw Shrek 1 in German and Shrek 2 in English and I think the English versions are better.

Besides the nonsense aspect, (T)raumschiff is very well produced - the special effects are up-to-date... the directing is above average.... the camera work is good... and so on and so forth. :super:

I agree with you. I think sometimes you need films like that just to laugh. Reality is hard enough ;)

I saw the film yesterday, and I think i'ts a very funny film. I laugh a lot :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...