[English] Which is your favourite movie?

shakifan

My favourite movies are comedies with Julia Roberts. i think she's a very good actress. I have to look up how the films are called in english. I know that seite an seite is called stepmother but I don't know how the other films are called in english. For example: plötzlich prinzessin. So I will write later which are my favourite movies.

Feel free to post which are your favourite movies ;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no favourite movie, but I like different horror films! That are good and effective.

Me too.

@Aline: I like "der schuh des Manitu", too. March 6th the film come into the Tv (was that right? :kicher: )

I have no favourite movie, but I like different horror films! That are good and effective.

Me too.

@Aline: I like "der schuh des Manitu", too. March 6th the film come into the Tv (was that right? :kicher: )

i've it on a video :baeh: so i can watch it again and again and again :P Edited by Aline

• Administrators

my faves are the labyrinth, the color purple, neverending story, pirates of the caribean and finding nemo

• Administrators

i used to watch a lot of horror films when i was younger...about 12 years. i loved them but now i hate them. and i cant watch them anymore cause they scare me and most horror films are just stupid.

i used to watch a lot of horror films when i was younger...about 12 years. i loved them but now i hate them. and i cant watch them anymore cause they scare me and most horror films are just stupid.

There's just one horror movie that scares me! :eek2:

---> Carrie :fear:

All other horror movies I have seen so far didn't scare me at all! :egal:

By the way: I'm not a fan of horror movies. Most of them are totally nonsense and extremely boring! :boring:

Have you ever seen "Pet cemetary"? The story was written by Stephen King and finally filmed in the 80's I guess. This is a scary movie you'll never forget :fear:

There are two parts of it. But as always, the second part isn't as great as the first part :egal:

Edited by *La*Poeta*

• Administrators

Have you ever seen "Pet cemetary"? The story was written by Stephen King and finally filmed in the 80's I guess. This is a scary movie you'll never forget  :fear:

There are two parts of it. But as always, the second part isn't as great as the first part :egal:

that was my favorite horror movie. the little boy at the end is too cool :D and the cat of course :kicher: but the second part is really bad.

why did this film scare you? (i dont know it)

It's just the last scene of "Carrie" that scared me. :eek2:

The first time i saw this movie i didn't expect that in this last scene a hand suddenly comes out of the earth.

I sat in front of the TV and thought of nothing bad and then without warning this hand appears. I screamed and made a jump backwards because I was terribly shocked. :D I didn't expect that! :D

@ Vivi: Yes, I forgot to mention "Pet Cemetary". That movie also scared me! :fear:

Edited by Red Dragon