[English] Which other artists do you like?

shakifan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Shakira, I really adore Gloria Estefan, Juanes, La Ley and Anouk. These artists belong to my life :)

There are also some other artists/bands I like: Linkin Park, 3 doors down, Nirvana, Janis Joplin, ManĂ¡, Staind,...

It's really strange to talk to German ppl in English although we can talk in the German part :aha:

No, not very much i think  :ohno:  but it will be sometime (i hope) ;)

Why do you know Jeanette Biedermann?
If you have a good taste of music, you will like Jeanette Biedermann :love2: .
good taste...tztz...

I would say matter of taste

No, not very much i think  :ohno:  but it will be sometime (i hope) ;)

Why do you know Jeanette Biedermann?
If you have a good taste of music, you will like Jeanette Biedermann :love2: .
I know Jeanette Biedermann because i watch MTV, and i have a good taste,like someone said :naughty:

I like Chantal Kreviazuk and Jewel.

I used to like Jewel, but she has changed in a too extreme way nowadays..... :ohno:
changed? mm... her music maybe. I like her older CD's also more, her album Pieces of You is very good.
Her music, her look, her behaviour. Did you this picture taken in a tv show where ahe pulled up her shirt and a guy licked her naked boobs during a performance? It was some month ago and since this point she really lost my respect...

OK I don't mind Jewel, but yeah she was way better when she was wrote songs that meant something other than her new pop songs. I also like No Doubt, Evanescence, Christina Aguilera, LeAnn Rimes and Bon Jovi. I'm suprised to see how many people here like No Doubt! They're one of my all-time favourite bands but normally people who like Shakira don't really like them.

And of course I love Shakira!!

I like Chantal Kreviazuk and Jewel.

I used to like Jewel, but she has changed in a too extreme way nowadays..... :ohno:
changed? mm... her music maybe. I like her older CD's also more, her album Pieces of You is very good.
Her music, her look, her behaviour. Did you this picture taken in a tv show where ahe pulled up her shirt and a guy licked her naked boobs during a performance? It was some month ago and since this point she really lost my respect...
that wasn't really a live performance, it was at TRL, at the phoneboot. but yeah... why not? B)

My first CD that I bought was "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" from Iron Maiden!

The same year I also bought CDs from Metallica and Manowar!

That was long ago in 1988! Wow! Time flies! :D

So I'm a fan of these three groups for 15 years now! :)

Do you remember what was your first CD? :D

As you can see, my favourite music style is Rock! *yeah* :D