[English] Alizée

Mi$$Y

• Administrators

hey missy! ;)

well I liked Lolita quite a lot and she is a sweet girl i think but there's not much going on with her right?!?! At least here in germany. I know she is quite popular in france and other french speaking countries but german alizee fans have a bad life cause no newspapers or youth magazines write anything about her since "Moi Lolita".

I also like her song, above all her song "A contre-courant", from her second album "Mes courant electriques". I agree with Tango, because it's true that there isn't much gouing on with Alizée at the moment :breakdown:

Well...Alizée absolutely doesn't make the music I like! :boring:

Like Vivi said...her music is too electronic and too close to dance-music in my opinion. Although you can even hear guitars in some of her songs, the songs of Alizée remain danceable, electronic-orientated Pop-Songs. I don't like this kind of music at all! :rolleyes:

My heart beats for Rock-Music! :)

But I must admit, that there's one song I like to listen to. ;) This song is "J'en ai marre"!

Last year in autumn I heard this song every morning in the radio, when I drove to the university and somehow I like this song, but I can't explain why! :D Well...it has a nice melody that went straigt into my ears...I think probably that's it! :D

By the way...in my eyes Alizée looks very cute! ;)

Posted Image Posted Image

I don´t like Alizé...I hate "Moi Lolita" if it was popular in Germany. I don´t like the language. Sorry. :)

well i have first album from alizée and i think it's okay.

i haven't not got her second album, because it's really hard to find in here finland :breakdown:

alizée's production is really hard to find otherwise :grrr2:

alizée hasn't never been popular in here finland.

moi lolita used to played lot of on the radios, but nowadays you can hear it rarely.

magazines haven't never writed about her , not even interwiews :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...