this link

http://www.geocities.com/lupuscyn/shak_index

and this topic about shakira

http://pub13.ezboard.com/fsfuksubmissionfi...picID=767.topic

:ohno: :ohno:

Oh, this people are so stupid. :stupid: :wall: :pout: :grrr2: :ohno2: :cry:

They are perhaps shit but not Shaki :fear:

It's just ridicolous wasting time to post things like they do :lmao:

How stupid are they to get annoyed 'bout an artist and post things like "I hate Shakira" on a "anti-shakira"-board. haha :wall:

They just have too much time :D

It's so funny! The homepage makes me laugh. thanks for the links. yeah shakira has small breasts and I am happy about that. Better small and real breasts than sometimes big ones, sometimes smaller ones :P :D :super: :lmao:

I have the same size than shakira(breasts) and I think that's funny. But there are a lot of young women who are not very self-confident and so it's a brashness to write that silly stuff :pout:

I don't think it's funny at all :ohno:

Those people that made the site,who can't accept others, is those kinds of cheeseheads who thinks that they're always right and other's always wrong...is it so strange there's wars in this world? hmm..totally waste of time to do things like that, No one can be loved by everybody,

but is there a right and a wrong? Somebody likes singing somebody hates singing..why does it matter as long as noone gets hurted?

that's my opinion...

"Love is lacking leaders, and leaders is lacking loooove" :egal: ;)

I don't think it's funny at all  :ohno:

Those people that made the site,who can't accept others, is those kinds of cheeseheads who thinks that they're always right and other's always wrong...is it so strange there's wars in this world? hmm..totally waste of time to do things like that, No one can be loved by everybody,

but is there a right and a wrong? Somebody likes singing somebody hates singing..why does it matter as long as noone gets hurted?

that's my opinion...

"Love is lacking leaders, and leaders is lacking loooove" :egal:  ;)

You're damn right ;)

The guys who maked this sites are idiots!!!!!

Hey, I am not an idiot!

:D

hey obispo what are you talking about? No1 said YOU are idiot, we said people who made these stupid sites are idiots...

Or...are you one of them?????

he always make tha sort of jokes. :D

but he's funny and never the less I like him very very much :hug:

sorry but i dont understand his jokes, i  havent seen his post wich isnt a joke

You said all of these shaki haters are idiots or something like that.

He wanted to make a joke an wrote: No I am not an idot. He wanted that you believe he's one of these shaki haters. But he's not and that was the joke. It's a little bit difficult to explain this joke in engish :D

I hope now you understand that it was a joke ;)

Well...I'm not wasting my time to think about such silly, ridiculous and stupid things like anti-shakira forums or websites! :egal:

In my opinion those people and their forums/sites are not worth it, to pay them any attention!

...but I can't understand why some people spend so much time in expressing their negative feelings for someone (shakira in this case). They really must have too much time! :ohno:

sorry but i dont understand his jokes, i  havent seen his post wich isnt a joke

You said all of these shaki haters are idiots or something like that.

He wanted to make a joke an wrote: No I am not an idot. He wanted that you believe he's one of these shaki haters. But he's not and that was the joke. It's a little bit difficult to explain this joke in engish :D

I hope now you understand that it was a joke ;)

ok i understand now :innocent: thanks for translating :P

It's just ridicolous wasting time to post things like they do :lmao:

How stupid are they to get annoyed 'bout an artist and post things like "I hate Shakira" on a "anti-shakira"-board. haha :wall:

They just have too much time :D

i think so,too. i always wonder what the people have for a problem.they waste their time for a shit like that :fear: